Explore Tromsø by E-bike - Tromsø OutdoorAddress: Sjøgata 14, 9008 Tromsø Date: Sunday 6 aug 2017 - Saturday 30 Sep 2017 Show map
Address: Sjøgata 14, 9008 Tromsø
Let us show you our favourite sites and city features on our extremely popular and easy to ride electric bicycles.
Experience the fun and freedom of electric bicycles and ride a bike with ease.
Visit many of Tromsø’s must-see highlights in just few hours.
Hear about the vibrant city’s secrets.
Explore places off the beaten track.
Enjoy the stunning scenery.
Join passionate guide on this fun and relaxing activity in a small group.
See the beautiful Arctic environment from a different perspective and hear about the ways of the wonderful people living here.
Meet Tromsø like the locals know it.
The trip is suitable for everybody who can ride a bicycle and has normal balance, but we recommend that you are at least 150 cm tall, which will assist comfort and control on the bike.
All guests need to wear clothes appropriate for the weather. We recommend to always bring wind and waterproof clothes.
You need to provide information about each tour participant when you book the tour.
• MS Polstjerna, the best preserved vessel that has taken part in seal hunting (we do not enter the exhibit)
• Bukta - Tromsø’s most beautiful sandy beach
• Farm at Holt - the only farm on Tromsøya
• Prestvannet - the biggest lake on the island, bird paradise nature reserve
• Ski jumps - the best lookout in the town
• Tromsø Arctic-Alpine Botanical Garden – we walk the paths between exotic plants and soak in the tranquil atmosphere of this magic place
• Downtown Tromsø
Season: 1st June -30th September
Included: guiding, E-bike, bike helmet, hot drink, sweet snack
Departure time and place: 10am (10:00) - 1pm (13.00) or 3pm (15.00) - 6pm (18.00) at Tromsø Outdoor, Sjøgata 14
Duration: 3 - 3,5 hours
Ride time: approximately 1 and max.1,5hour
Number of participants: 2-10
Level of difficulty: Easy
Price 995 NOK per person
Book now - choose start date and product
About this activity
Tromsø Tourist Information Office 0.3 km
Tromsø Airport 4 km